Friday, June 3, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog. I have been pondering starting a blog for a couple months now. I wasn't sure if I wanted to put my thoughts out there for everyone to read, and if anyone would care to read my thoughts. I don't know how often I will write, but I am going to try to write at least once a week. This blog will mostly be about my day-to-day life as a chronic pain sufferer (I have Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy/Complex Regional Pain Syndrome and Fibromyalgia) and significant other/caretaker of someone with Cystic Fibrosis who has had both a living-donor double lung transplant and a cadaveric single lung re-transplant, who is also battling chronic lung rejection of the "new" lung. At times this blog may contain medical updates for either one or both of us, but will mostly be about the struggles, emotions, hopes, triumphs, friendships, family, and general life, and how we cope with everything life has dealt us. Feel free to leave a note, constructive criticism (I have never written a blog, so I welcome any advice), and anything else you want to share in the comments section. Thanks for reading and following my journey through this thing called life.

1 comment:

  1. You're pretty. And a great writer. And I love you. Just thought you should know.

    ReplyDelete